Friday, July 6, 2012

54-40 Backstage

I've always paid attention to the Canadian music scene. Since my high school days I've followed this band but I've lost track of just how many times I've watched them live. We went on a car ride to the beach today where I got to be the DJ and decided after playing every tune I have of theirs on my iPad that I need more 54-40 back in my life ..and so You Tube and I spent some quality time together when I got home.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)