Monday, July 9, 2012

Dinner Quick Style!

Last week we had 20 minutes from the time we got home til we had to leave for baseball & soccer, both kids games starting at 6pm. I had cut up veggies in the fridge, beefless vegan strips in the freezer & tortillas and in no time flat dinner was served ..And it wasn't something take out. Fed my family in a hurry and with real food (*pride) It's just taken me all week to find time to brag about it here ;)

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)