Monday, July 9, 2012

Asparagus Mushroom Tomato Alfredo Tortellini

I get inspired to cook new dinner ideas just by browsing the frozen food section at the grocery store ..but then go home and make it all from fresh. This one went over well with the kids; cheese tortellini, asparagus, mushrooms and grape tomatoes with my homemade white wine alfredo sauce. So simple. And most importantly, no chemicals, preservatives or ingredients I can't pronounce!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)